Terms & Conditions:
- Payment can be made via cash, cheque or an EFT; please note that we DO NOT have credit card facilities.
- For impulsive Picnics full payment will be required upfront with 1 weeks notice.
- 50% deposit is due 1 month in advance for larger picnis / event picnis and balance of payment 2 days before the event
- Final payment is to be made prior to the order date to guarantee delivery; if this payment is not received, we reserve the right to withhold the client’s order.
- All orders are provisional until payment has been received.
- We source all items and ingredients from special places which are subject to availability.
- All of the listed menu and packaging items are subject to availability and may be changed at PiB's discretion.
- All of the listed prices may be changed at PiB's discretion.
- We are happy to customize menus and packaging within reason.
- We need to know who’ll be attending the picnic no later than 10 days before the event.
- All hired decor items belongs to Picnic in a Box, and must be returned in the same condition as it was received. Any losses, damages or breakages will be charged for.
- If you need us to host your event or assist with anything during your event the cost will be charged @ R350 p/hr.
- We can provide any additional beverages that may be required, prices on request.
- We can provide any extra decor or custom decor accesories, prices/quotes on request.
- We cannot be held responsible for weather therefor picnics can NOT be cancelled on account of weather. Client's are requested to find alternatives for their Picnic Venue in case of bad weather.
- If you would like to cancel your Picnic order completely the following will be charged:
- 10% cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled more than 1 month before event
- 30% cancellation fee will be charged within 4 weeks of event date
- 50% cancellation fee will be charged within 2 weeks of event date